[NTLK] Audio Adapters and MP3s

From: corvetteran_at_earthlink.net
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 01:27:56 PDT

Hello.

I've heard rumors there is someone selling audio adapters, is this true
and if so, who? I'd be very interested.

I'm also greatly interested in the MP3 players for Newton, however it
seems that currently this is only possible for the Mac owners among us.
Is it possible that this may change in the future? I only own Linux and
Solaris boxes... I'm not fortunent enough to have a Mac.

benr.

--
//Ben Rockwood - UNIX Systems Admin
//email: benr_at_cuddletech.com