[NTLK] [ANN] WikiWikiNewt

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 15:44:50 PDT

Hey everyone,

Trent mentioned that he wished that there was a Newton Wiki site
available. Well it turns out that a few months ago I was playing, and set
one up, but just didn't tell anyone about it. So here you all go: your
very own, almost-empty, Newton wiki. I call it "WikiWikiNewt". Go and
play, do whatever. Go nuts.

The Wiki is here:
http://guelph.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

Don't know what the heck a Wiki is? Want to find out?
http://guelph.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php?WikiWikiWeb