[NTLK] Newton stuff FS

From: Roman Tarnovetsky (romantic_at_arvotek.net)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 09:51:04 PDT

This was posted this afternoon to the LEM Swaplist. I'm sure someone
here can use a dongle and serial cable. Go for it.
seller's address: vinylrake_at_yahoo.com
Roman

"I have a small pile of miscellaneous Newton stuff
I have no need of: The pile of stuff includes: 1
PC->Newton serial cable and 1 Mac->Newton serial
(sync) cable. 2-3 sets of Mac and PC Newton
utility/backup disks. I have 2-3 sets of these,
some are Backup utilities, some are labelled I
think "Newton Utilities", etc. Some for mac some
for windows. If you care precisely what software
I have for which platform drop me a line. I also
have a Newton VHS video tape in the original
purple sleeve which I believe came with Newtons
at some point in time (I haven't watched so can't
be sure of the content). Other then the videotape
everything worked the last time I used it (18
months ago) but things are being sold as-is.

$15 (including regular shipping to contintental
US) and all this junk is yours. Ask if you have
other shipping requirements or are outside of the
contintental US.

If you think $15 for these items including
shipping is just completely unreasonable make me
an offer."