Re: [NTLK] Time Reporter

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 21:37:16 PDT

I kept a copy of this newtonlist item from a while back. Perhaps it
will help ...

TimeReporter

To download TimeReporter for the Newton, please go to the iambic ftp
site by
typing ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/ in the URL address line of your web
browser. When you get to this subdirectory, double click on
TimeReporter.sit.hqx or TimeReporter.zip, if your desktop is a PC.

After the download, please unstuff (or unzip), and install the packages.
To decrypt the packages enter: "PulpFiction" (case sensitive, no quotes)

When prompted for a serial number please enter 200t435bx7-99-16

Patrick