Re: [NTLK] Jaguar and NCU?

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 20:28:45 PDT

Thanks, Andre. I got closer by opening the dock before starting NCU and
Classic. However, it still didn't work. While I didn't get the
AppleTalk message, the Newton would now say it couldn't connect with
the OS X computer it just found when I looked for "other computers".

Thanks for your help!

Patrick