[NTLK] high power wifi

From: Sam du Rose (samdurose_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 15:08:56 EDT

Not completely ot since I use my newton on my home wireless network,
but anyway, I digress...

I currently use a belkin AP, but it can only push a signal through one
of my (3ft thick limestone) walls at home before the signal is blocked
completely. What we need here is more power.

If anyone knows of a really high power setup that can work
independently of an ethernet network I would be very grateful.

Matters are not helped when I try using my powerbook g4, very poor
reception!