[NTLK] MAD Max skips

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 14:32:02 EDT

I just installed MAD Max and MAD Newton on my 2000, and with both the
demo MP3 from Daniel Padilla, and one I made myself using his MP3
builder project, the player plays like a scratched CD. Sound quality is
good, but it "skips". All MP3-related pkg's and audio soups are on
internal storage.

I tried the iTunes plugin, but it didn't work (Incompatible with Stealth
Serial port?)

Any advice? If this has been addressed before, just say so and I will
propel my browser in an archivewardly direction.

-Andrew