Re: [NTLK] OOPS

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 22:34:23 EDT

That's a great pkg., but never a backdrop :-o There's a few useful =
backdrops on unna. Too bad alot of pkgs. don't have cautions against =
certain actions.

btw, there's a Win95 pkg. that's funny, sometimes I have reboot but not as =
often as the real Win.95/98. :-P
>Oh well I put a pkg that has locked my 2100 up tight as a er, ah virgin
>in Detroit. It is the one call macos. I set it as a backdrop, and while
>it loaded it crashed. Okay old ones tell me how do I clear my mistake? I
>have hit the reset a few times,, HELP!!!!!
>Still new and do make mistakes.
>
> Bruce

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.