Re: [NTLK] Napalm - more info

From: William B Davis Jr (billd_at_ecity.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 01:46:38 EDT

On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 03:31 PM, Grant [Save Changes]
Hutchinson wrote:

> I'd buy a copy in a heartbeat just to mess around with.

Me too! Especially if it supports ROMS like the HandEra or Sony Clie with
larger screens and collapsible Graffiti areas.

>> What would be really funny is a Mac Plus emulator, its the same processor
>> core as the Palm and uses less ROM....
>
> The mind boggles... I'd pay even more for something like this.

Me too. There's a Mac Plus emulator out there that you can run on many
platforms...INCLUDING the Mac. Kinda cool to see the Mac running in a
Window on the mac. Or in Virtual PC.

Of course, the Mac Plus screen was 512x342, so there might be a bit of a
display problem doing an emulator on the Newton...but it'd still be cool,
especially if the emulator "screen" size could be controlled.

  - Bill