Re: [NTLK] London UK Newton Users Group Meeting

From: Jean-Loup (jlthiriez_at_altern.org)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 17:38:28 EDT

le 23/10/02 21:14, bob barkany =E0 bob_at_barkany.com a =E9crit=A0:

>=20
> Hello everyone
>=20
> Finally I can announce that the what seems to be becoming the annual LUKN=
UG
> Meeting shall take place at Imperial College 29th October From about 6.30=
pm
> same venue as last year.
> -- Bob Barkany, Photographer
> tel +44 (0) 7973 666 243
Well, that's a good news. I'm from Lille, north of France, and London is no=
too far away. And it seems some Newton users from France will be in London
for the MacExpo. And I'll be there too for 4 or 5 days. Do you think a
meeting will be possible on the friday evening, for instance ?? It would be
nice. JL.