Re: [NTLK] EasterEgg screenshots/he.

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 17:32:13 EDT

GIVE ME THE CROW!!... SHOW US THE CROW....(Militantly, GIVE US THE
CROW!)....

It's the Same story the "Crow" told me, It the only one you know.
Like the morning sun you come and like the wind you blow. Think
this through with me, let me know your Mind, Oh, Oh What I want to
know, is are you kind?....
        Come hear Uncle John's Band playin' to the tide......