Re: [NTLK] connecting to Windows 2000

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 16:24:33 EDT

On 23/10/02 16:09, "Oliver Leaman" <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to connect my eMate to Windows 2000 but all I can find on the
> UNNA archive is the software for 95. Have I missed it or what? Any help
> very gratefully accepted. Oliver

I would think that this is the only version you will find. Considering that
NCU was released about the time the MP2000 was released, somewhere around
96, it makes sense that it was back then a Windows 95 version. After Apple
did abandon the Newton at the beginning on 1998, the software hasn't
obviously been updated. I think I've read from a few users that they were
running it fine under XP, some of them having to use SlowDown.exe to slow
their processor down, so that the software will be able to maintain the
connection with the Newton. Search the archive, it should be all there.

-Laurent.