[NTLK] Newbie w/ 2000 Questions

From: Bungalow930_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 21:02:28 EDT

Greetings all. This is a fantastic resource. Just got a 2000. Would love
some advice on the best packages to inquire/install first. Also some
questions:

* Downloaded Newton DILTester for IR with my Powerbook Bronze, but when my
Newton docks, both the Powerbook and the Newton hangs, and nothing happens.
Is there a fix to this?

* Where do I get a dongle so that I can connect my Powerbook to the Newton
(using the Keyspan RS422 to USB converter)?

* How do I tell if there is a screen protector on my Newton, and if so, how
do I remove it?