Re: [NTLK] Time Reporter question

From: Walter Remson (w.remson_at_att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 19:03:00 EDT

You can delete clients or anything that can be found using the "Find" icon
on your Newton. If you want to delete clients in TR, you will have to use
the "Selected" option . This will allow you select which soup (data) to be
search. In this case it will TimeRtpt items. After you get a display of
items ( I use the last name of a client) you can use the action to delete
all items are you can check each item to be deleted.

There is one other way to delete clients and that is to use the show
clients option from the show menu. The tap each client to edit or delete
that entry.

hope this helps
regards
Walter Remson