Re: [NTLK] Off topic - OT - Re: German food

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 19:02:21 EDT

I wish it were more commmon here! I wait all year just
to get some decent German food! and then it's all over
too soon!
I drive 500 miles to get some real beer and it costs
me $9 per litre. I special order weiss wurst at $3.00
per sausage..
Sometimes, I wish my palate wasn't so discerning...the
only way to get "good food" is to make it myself!
I don't like these fast-food burgers either...well,
let's say...they don't like me that is...
But, I think a Sonic in the neighborhood would be a
good thing.
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Oliver Brose <oliver.brose_at_t-online.de> wrote:

> >Argh. All this common stuff... Gimme a Wendy's
> >BaconBurger anytime...
>
> Do you have to remind me? Does someone want to
> sponsor a 2-way ticket
> to Toronto? This could be combined with a
> poutineorama as well, and I
> would be able to see my best friend...
>
> Oliver :)

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous