[NTLK] Re - It's Dead, Jim

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 17:50:23 EDT

>I have a 120 and a 130, and I appear to have fried both of them by
>setting the voltage too high on my sleazy Radio Shack Special power
>adapter.
>
>The question: is repair feasible, or would it be easier to sell them
>as dead on eBay and buy a refurbished 2000?

If you pay for shipping back, I can have a look at them for free. I'd
probably be able to fix the 120 as I have spare parts for that model,
not sure about the 130.
However, buying a 2000 or 2100 would definitely be the better idea.
These machines are much better in every aspect except for size.

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de