[NTLK] Re - Stylus

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 17:47:07 EDT

>I have about a dozen of these eMate Replacement Pens, does anybody
>want a couple? I'm in America, so I can send them pretty cheaply and
>quickly.
>Frank, I don't mean to be stealing your business, but they were just
>sitting here and I'm not using very many of them.

Don't worry. If buying, packing and shipping 5 styli across the
Atlantic at a total cost of $5 was a business, my family and me would
probably be living under a bridge. This is a service reserved for
NewtonTalk list members, and there's definitely no profit in it.
Anyone living in the US would of course be better off getting them
from you because it'd be faster and cheaper.
As to these pen's quality, personally I like them very much. For one,
they are so brightly colored that you never leave them anywhere and
have no problems finding them anywhere on your desk. And they
are so dead cheap that you can have one anywhere you happen to
be. And you can make friends with Palm users when giving them away
as a present.
They might not be Rotring quality, but compared to these crappy
Palm toothpicks...

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de