Re: [NTLK] Uh...Poutine?

From: Nicolas Krizan (nico_at_mbox309.swipnet.se)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 16:23:14 EDT

>Ed Kummel skrev:

>They're really
>pretty good about keeping authentic tasting food. The
>Chinese food is by a gourmet chinese restaurant here
>in DC, and on thursday, they're going to have German
>food! Weiss Wurst, Sourbratten, schnitzels and all
>kinds of stuff...

Hello

Just ask if you plan to talk them into having a swedish weekend. How
about:

Surstr=F6mming (fermented herring, very distinctive smell to say the least)
Lutfisk (dried and salted fish half dissolved in some kind of sauce)
Kn=E4ckebr=F6d med kaviar (Hard bread with swedish caviar creme)

kind regards/nicolas (vegetarian, so I don't any of that weird stuff ;-)