Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite

From: David Evans (dfevans_at_bbcr.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 21:32:36 EDT

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 04:20:18PM -0400, Jesse Garnier wrote:

> It works, and renders some pages better than Nethopper or Newtscape, but I
> find it too crash-prone for regular use.

  Indeed. But it works well enough (and I have enough storage space on my
2100) that I keep it around.

> Sadly, all Newton browsers have
> "issues" of some sort. Newtscape's my "everyday" Newton browser though.

  The big thing that I want is SSL so that I can safely authenticate to our
campus wireless LAN. But then I guess I can't complain too much since so
far I've been too much of a cheapskate to register NewtsCape.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans_at_bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
PhD Student, Computer/Synth Junkie         http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/