Re: [NTLK] Scroll bar from Works for Notes?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 17:21:32 EDT

I recently found an app called NoteSlider.
Go here:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/
and load it into your Newt and see if it's what you're
talking about...
Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- John Skinner <john_at_johnskinner.net> wrote:

> I used to use a package that gave me a scroll bar in
> Notes that looked likr
> the croll bar in NewtWorks.
>
> I've scoured UNNA for it, but without a name it's
> hard to find
>
> Anybody know of such a package and where I can find
> it?
> --

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party