Re: [NTLK] PC cards for eMate

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 17:02:29 EDT

"Stephan" <agoutisph_at_gn.apc.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have 5 volt PC cards for sale (or know where I can buy
them)
> which will work in an eMate?

I ordered a 12MB card from Data Memory Systems
(http://www.datamem.com) recently. They subsequently called me an
told me they were out of that size, but offered me a 16MB card at the
same price. It didn't take long for me to say "Yes, please!" ... and
best of all, it has been working flawlessly.

Don't forget you'll need Paul Guyot's ATA Support; get it here:

http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata

Don't forget to do a backup before you install and/or upgrade the
driver.

Good luck ....

--gdw