Re: [NTLK] NYCnug%26In-Reply-To%.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 17:29:27 EDT

Totally AWESOME!!! You guys R_O_C_K!!!
NYC is so intense it might take both of you to keep it together. Besides, =
with Backtalk and the 'Palm<->WinCE' softwares you guys can make a H_U_G_E =
pda group...(sorry, trying to put the 'emph.' on it).
I thought about merging with LAPUG but the The Newton is such a brat it =
didn't like that idea, maybe it's the Pacific Ocean messing with the =
StrongARM. :-o
Who knows, I wish you both well in whatever that happens.
------------------
>All I suggest is we keep an open mind and the only reason our site
>has old stuff on it for Newton is only because no one has showed any
>interest in doing anything with it. Not for any other reason. If
>there is interest (aka volunteers) to help with content, we can
>expand it and make it useful to you all again.
>
>My wish is to better the PDA arena and support all who have such interest.
>

>- Peter

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group.