Re: [NTLK] NYCnug%26In-Reply-To%.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 17:28:27 EDT

This is how we, LaNUG, got started.
Informal at first, didn't think it would be this much fun and so much =
work. Especially since I'm getting alot of questions from LaNUG members =
and non-members about all the 'new' software and hardware for the Newt.
There wasn't a Newton-centric group out here, in fact we are still 'small' =
by user group standards.
I hoped for the 'unofficial group status', but the Newton outgrew that. =
Once more 'The Newton' shows it can and wants to grow.
>I had no intention or desire to offend you with the whole discussion
>of newton users in the NYC area getting together.
> It started with the surge in newton interest from the magazine
>articles and the LA users' group announcements; they seemed to be having
>a lot of fun and several people on the newtontalk list started chiming
>in with a wish for a New York get together. I decided to push things

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group.