Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #686

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 11:34:32 EDT

i used the palm adapter in OS 9.1, but couldn't get it to work with X or
Classic (i was trying to use the Palm usb shims to provide a psuedo-serial
port for the NCU software but this process wouldn't work for me in x or
classic. essentially i think the prob is that something has to provide a
'serial' port mapped to the usb blah blah, yadda something.

orig msg below...