Re: [NTLK] First meeting

From: Nathanial Freitas (nathan_at_freitas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 10:21:16 EDT

Here, here, Rich! That is exactly the point. I spend plenty of time
working with other pda's and interacting with the general PDA user
population. Whether or not we will create a new official user group
remains to be seen. In fact, I'm too busy to even keep up with the
email from this list most of the time. I'd just like to every so often
spend a few hours chatting in person with some of the fine members of this list
who appreciate the Newton, and just happen to live in my neck of the
woods.

Is that so wrong? Otherwise, I suggest all Newton User Groups are
immediately disbanded, and the members must seek out and join their local
PocketPC and Palm user groups instead.

Regards,
  Nathan