[NTLK] [announce] This Old Newt October Update!!

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 09:28:44 EDT

This Old Newt is updated for October:

Just a few items this month as we recover from saving the site and transfer
  to a new home on the WWW.

WE HAVE OUR DOMAIN BACK!!
WOO HOO HOO. (not ooW, but Woo Hoo)
We are now available at www.this old newt.com again. So you can either use
the .net or .com suffix. Whichever makes you feel better.

A special thanks to Bill Shamam who pointed us in the right direction the
last few weeks.

Featured This Month is Thomas Tempelmann

Read our Tip o the month.

Rate your Favorite sites on our Links pages. This will make this fab resource
even better.

And Get Ready. Newties 2002 are coming soon!!
Keep the Green(tm)
Rich Lindsay
This Old Newt
Home of the Newton Price Guide, Newton WebRing, Monthly Interviews, Son of
Ultimate Links Collection, Searchable FAQ . and More !