Re: [NTLK] [OT] Paul Guyot's Berlin Marathon Results

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 18:59:10 EDT

À (At) 15:12 -0600 1/10/02, Grant [Simplicity Itself] Hutchinson
écrivait (wrote) :
>I'm sure Paul won't mind if I post a link to his timed results for the
>Berlin Marathon which he ran on the 29th. Quite frankly, anyone you can
>run (and finish!) a marathon should be congratulated and celebrated.
>Imagine, running a marathon and an finishing an ATA release candidate in
>the same week.

Maybe I shouldn't have done both. RC1 raises several issues and I
didn't run as I expected to. Bah. Hopefully, I'll do better next time
(RC2 should be released very soon fixing the -10600). I have plenty
of Computer Science and Philosophy classes this year to rest from a
correct preparation for the next marathon.

>Way to go Paul!

Thanks Grant.

Paul

--