[NTLK] disconnecting ethernet connection

From: Harlan Feinstein (harlan_at_feinsteins.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 10:18:58 EDT

Hey, I've got a question for you folks... my standard connection
settings are to dump my ethernet connection after a minute of
inactivity. Usually, the connection makes a little (*) star at the top
of the screen, like a minimized application. There are occasions where
that timeout star doesn't appear; on those occasions, is there an
elegant way to manually disconnect?

Most recently, I've been using the D-Link DWL-650, though I suspect
that's incidental to this problem.

--Harlan