Re: [NTLK] Newton keyboard questions

From: Nicolas Audy-Rowland (nar_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 16:01:20 EDT

I've always been a fan of the Kensington "wetsuit" laptop cases. By some stroke
of luck, my 2Ku (which I got used) came with a very similar case (but with no
brand) -- black neoprene, with one inside PC card mini-pocket, and a slightly
larger outside pocket which can hold another two PC cards, or the adaptor
(stretches the neoprene a bit). The case has one PVC D-ring (to attach it to whatever...)

I find the Apple-brand nylon case to be a bit clunky, although the leather ones
are nice...

-nicolas