Re: [NTLK] Newton compatable cellphones

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 12:44:31 EDT

If you get it working, don't tell me, because then I just might have to
buy one, and they aren't cheap!

Long been a dream to access mail and send photos (still need Tibet
compatible camera) from anywhere, but the horror stories I've heard have
put me off trying. Seems like the phones that worked were all old models.
Am I wrong on this?

jc