[NTLK] HipTop review

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 10:47:02 EDT

Hi Newtoneers,

I don't know if any of you have been following the development of
Danger's "HipTop" combination cell phone and PDA, but it finally
shipped yesterday, in the form of the T-Mobile SideKick.

I picked one up and have posted an informal review / notes to my web
log based on a few hours with the thing.

<http://www.panic.com/~stevenf/mt/index.php>

Permanent link directly to the article:

<http://www.panic.com/~stevenf/mt/archives/000077.html#000077>

Manufacturer's info page:

<http://www.t-mobile.com/products/overview.asp?phoneid=165302>

Since there are a number of ex-Apple employee's on Danger's payroll, I
thought this might be of interest to other Newton folks. :)

Steven