[NTLK] Newton Gear for Sale

From: TT Mooney (ttmooney_at_dilettantism.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 17:41:48 EDT

Hello all --

I have the following Newton gear for sale. I figured to try the list
before moving on to ebay.

$100 messagepad 130, 4mb apple-branded card, apple rechargeable battery
pack, ac adapter, serial cables, as new in box as you get
(not shown with the ac adapter or memory card, but they are included,
card blank not included)
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/newton130nib.JPG

$40 messagepad 130, 2mb apple-branded card, apple rechargeable battery
pack
(not shown with memory card, but it is included, card blank is not
included)
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/newton130.JPG

$30 messagepad 120, nos 2, box and documentation, card blank
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/newton120rom2.JPG

$20 messagepad 120, nos 1.3, no stylus, card blank
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/newton120rom1.JPG

$10 messagepad 120/130 apple rechargeable battery pack
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/batterypack.JPG

$25 Newton 9w AC Adapter
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/9wacadapter.JPG

$25 pretec 33.6 modem new in box
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/pretec336modem.JPG

$45 newton-logo portfolio (great for 2x00, keyboard, documents, etc)
(newton 2x00 and keyboard not included, of course)
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/portfolioclosed.JPG -- closed
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/portfolioopen.JPG -- open
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/portfolioflapover.JPG -- flap open

$25 newtboot carrying case
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/newtbootfirstpocket.JPG -- front
pocket
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/newtbootsecondpocket.JPG -- back
pocket

$15 newton-logo leather 1x0 series zippered cover
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/zipperedcover.JPG

$15 newton-logo leather 1x0 series carrying case new in bag
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/120leathercaseclosed.JPG -- closed
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/120leathercaseopen.JPG -- open

$5 newton-logo omp leather carrying case
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/ompcaseclosed.JPG -- closed
http://dilettantism.com/ttmooney/ebay/ompcaseopen.JPG -- open

please reply directly if you are interested.

I will only accept paypal for payment. Buyer pays packaging, shipping
and insurance for final bid total via UPS or USPS. Paypal and pre-pay
ship within 7 working days (hey, I have a day job!), personal check
ships within 7 working days of clearing my bank (usually an additional
2-5 days).

thanks

travis

******
"I would expect rats in Berkeley to be fairly bold, possibly even
evolved enough to ask for spare change or protest U.S. military
action..." -- Chris Livingston http://www.notmydesk.com/