Re: [NTLK] ATA and Sandisk again

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 16:36:22 EDT

All sizes from 16-64MB. All copyright tagged as "Sandisk 99" with the same
patent information on the back of the card. The 16MB rebranded as Nikon, and
one of the 64s as RCA. I have the Sandisk adapter as well.

This is why I'm suspecting something with my config.

Don't suppose you want to send me your 128 for testing purposes ;-)

blair