Re: [NTLK] QuickTake (was: Newt Stolen; Looking for advice on a replacement.

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:22:31 EDT

>>...My house receives unwanted attention several years ago
>>and these guys took a QuickTake 100. What can they do with it without
>>the cable and software ???
>
>Even *WITH* the cable and software what can they do with it? :-) I
>still have one of these in my basement. Cute looks, terrible quality.
>Maybe my three-year-old will enjoy it.

Hey, I bought a QucikTake 100 off of ebay for posting pictures to the web
and although not perfect they're not all that bad. (Especially when you
don't have enough money for a good digital camera.) I even had a couple
of the pictures printed out as 3x5s and both me and the guy at the camera
store were surprised how nice they turned out for a 640x320 resolution.

Chris Searles