Re: [NTLK] Any programmers willing to go on a project ?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:21:27 EDT

Upon doing some investigative work, I found (or at least I
have the suspicion) that LiteRus2000 and BigRus2000 (that
are found on www.newt.nm.ru -- a REALLY slow site) are
probably creations of paragon software (www.penreader.com).

This kinda blows a severe punch in the project I want to
start because the code is most likely copyrighted, and even
though its not sold anymore, I doubt that paragon software
will release teh code so that we can further localize it.
*sigh*

We might need to find another blueprint sourcecode file to
translate, or we might need to create our own (**gasp** :p)

What do you guys think? -- any ideas as to what we could
use?

AK

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com