[NTLK] MP2100 Virus Software

From: Anderson, Brett P. (bpa_at_rti.org)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 09:19:31 EDT

The research company I work for has a large stock of upgraded MP2000 and
MP2100 that we use for collecting research data. They are now going to
require us to have virus protection on all of our equipment (including the
MPs). I have looked through the FAQs (hopefully completely) and didn't seem
to find anything about virus protection software. Can someone please point
me in the direction of some good options for this software?

Brett