Re: [NTLK] OT: Magic Cap 3.1 Qt.

From: jeb bolding (jebber_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 08:37:59 EDT

Yeah, the PIC-1000 definitely sucked. However, the PIC-2000 and then the
DataRover were quite solid running Magic Cap 2.x and 3.x. In comparison,
I have to reset my MP 2100 far more often than a PIC-2000, and the
battery life was quite a bit longer with the PIC-2000. This doesn't
change the fact that there's limited software for Magic Cap, and only
one PC Card slot. But the article is slanted by original disillusionment
with the PIC-1000.

jeb