Re: [NTLK] nokia cardphone, ncp2

From: richard_at_cyberphotographer.com
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 07:41:47 EDT

>if you intend to use the newt/ncp2 combo instead of your cell, i can
>tell you there is no way you can do that. for incoming calls, the
>newt/ncp2 constellation sux, besides you need a special program for
>that.

Were you using Stefan Auweiler's 'Stefan SMS.pkg' from
http://www.team-auweiler.de ? It looks as though that will solve the
problem but maybe that was the package that didn't work well for you.
I would be grateful if you could let me know as I wouldn't want to
have to keep moving my simcard from phone to phone card and back...