Re: [NTLK] MP2100 by CrCrd

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 14:29:29 EDT

Am 22.5.2002 19:19 Uhr schrieb "James Mackey" unter <mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com>:
> eBay is the obvious choice, but shipping costs would kill you. You didn't
> say what country you are in, but you might try Lots a Bits in Germany.
I missed the beginning of this thread because I'm extremely fast with
hitting the del key ;-) I would be happy to help e.g. With payment or
shipping from, to or inside Germany, EU and Switzerland too. Since the CH is
situated in the center of EU but not inside I'm well aware about the customs
law and situation and how to deal with it.

"The law is like a telegraph pole: You can't jump over it but you might pass
around it ;-)"

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand