Re: [NTLK] White BL problems

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 12:27:52 EDT

> there is another film (3M 9703) which might meet your limits.
Meanwhile I found something else which sounded very promising: RTG TIGA
920-H, Flexible Silver Conductive. There are other questions like
availability in CH in small amounts and the like which have to be clear too.

> I wonder if
> there might be some kind of assistance here for fixing the chopped eMate
> screen cables as well
Definitly! I have very good experiences with conductive epoxy resin but for
a completly different application. We had to reattach a wrong bonded wire
to a gold coated pad on a integrated optical Mach-Zehnder interferometer.
This was very hard material but for the BL we have to deal with a quite
floppy beast. I could imagine very well to try glueing the eMate cable. But
I've never seen it nor an eMate :-(

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG