Re: [NTLK] White BL problems

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 12:36:24 EDT

Go to your local Trak-Auto and pick up a small bottle
of rear-window defogger repair. This is back in the
section where you get the silicon adhesives and the
Windsheild "buck-eye" repair kits.
What the rear-window repair kit has is a small bottle
of varnish kind of stuff with conductive particles in
it. It's designed to repair small breaks in your rear
window defogger. It's easier to get and probably
cheaper too!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain...well, it's offline now)

--- Marco Mailand <Newton2k1_at_mac.com> wrote:
<snip>
> relatively quickly into problems. The instructions
> recommend to glue the
> wire directly onto the contact area, which is on
> each of the sides of the
> large foil, using the copper tape. I did so but I
<snip>
> foil, a conductive glue or epoxy or any other
> solution. Soldering is no
> option :-(

=====
Roll that beautiful bean footage!