Re: [NTLK] [OT] Iron Bru (was: New Vanilla Coca-Cola)

From: Michael 'Mickey' Sattler (michael_at_GeekTimes.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 20:31:51 EDT

At 00:22 +0200 5/22/2002, mark wrote:
>Michael 'Mickey' Sattler writes:
>
>> Until you've had Iron Bru (which I enjoyed in London) you've
>> not even STARTED on the carbonated road to paradise :-)
>
>What an apalling idea. Anybody who knows anything knows that one
>drinks Irn Bru (please note the spelling) when one is in Glasgow.

I'm thrilled that anyone even KNOWS about Irn Bru. We tried getting
an importer to get even a small amount and it went nowhere at all.
Thanks to Sir Richard Branson we couldn't extend our trip long enough
to enjoy Glasgow and Edinburgh, but next time that's where we'll
start.

Took my Newton along on the trip, BTW. Lots of UKers noticed. If only
I could find a clear case for the 2x00 I'd be in seventh-heaven
(drinking Irn Bru, of course :-)

Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)