[NTLK] The Great White Newt

From: charles mangin (newton_at_option8.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 20:24:57 EDT

it's not quite done - there's the little matter of applying logos and
such, but at least it's white. and shiny :)

i like white and shiny.

anyhoo, i took it upon myself to modify my newton messagepad 2000 to
match my white 2001 iBook. I sanded down the corners, filed off all
the sharp edges, filled in all the random chunky holes, and then
spraypainted the bugger white.

and let me tell you - Krylon is infinitely better suited for newton
painting than rustoleum.

enough rambling - the results of phase 1 are online here:

http://www.newtontraveler.com/white.html

--

charles mangin | globetrotting Newton user newton_at_option8.com | http://www.newtontraveler.com