Re: [NTLK] Can I keep my cards inserted all the time?

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 11:15:09 EDT

> That's what I've been doing with my 2100 since November 1997.

Thanks Laurent. This definitively answer my question.

But as I'm a complete newbie to the Newton world and this card stuff I also
have some additional questions:

Are cards on Newton hot-swapable? Can I eject a memory card and insert
another without having to turn the newton off/on (of course I will not be
running any program that is stored in the efected card)?

If I sync with desktop mac with one memory card inserted in my Newton and
then replace this card with another and sync again will this raise an error
message? Will I lost any info? I'm asking this because in my first sync with
desktop after I've inserted a memory card a slip popup in Newton saying that
if I changed the card I will have problems when I sync again.

TIA

--lpetroni