[NTLK] Thinking of Switching

From: Ermin Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 02:28:07 EDT

My dear fellow Newtonians,

For the longest time I have considered switching over to a different
platform, either Palm or Pocket PC. Oh wait those are the only two platforms
left!!! I forget myself. I use my eMate for notetaking in classes, my MP
2100 for everything else. What has made me start thinking of the Dark Side?
I just need full compatibility with my PC or Mac. I love the fact that my MP
2100 can stand along but am just scared that one day it’ll conk. When Apple
finally comes out with something, I’ll be first in line but until then, I
can’t chance losing the over 300 notes, 1400 names, and months of
appointments on the Newton which does not readily transfer over in its
entirety to my computer for backup. What shall I do? I defer to the
Newtonian Council for guidance.

Ermin

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.
-Heart of the Jedi Code