Re: [NTLK] [ot] !sdrawkcaB saw: RE: Backwards!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 12:00:34 EDT

On 10/05/02 10:01, "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> That is the question...isn't it...nobody knows. If the
> company is still in business, there's talk of
> "re-purposing" our group to other departments
> (possibly in other states) or just...well? Leaving. So
> far, it looks like most people are leaving
> (voluntarily) but we'll see how many people are left
> after the next round of layoffs...

So, your Windows NT servers are working so well that you don't need anybody
anymore to maintain them? Wow, impressive...

-Laurent.

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's
future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's
job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize
for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a
customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM
bug!"