Re: [NTLK] NIE & the serial option

From: Lui Frimmel (luifri_at_atnet.at)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 05:28:35 EDT

 If I can use my PC thats already connected to the internet,
> > and connect via serial from the newt that be great. Any ideas?
>
> I remember there was a way to do that with a Macintosh, but I've never
> heard you could do it on a PC.

Its very easily done by using Linux on the PC. If you would like
to keep your PC with Windows, a one diskette mini distribution
will do the job also (or its possible to use a DOS partition, too)

Search for Linux/Newton mini howto and minidistributions=20
like muLinux, Toms, etc..

Lui