Re: [NTLK] MacEasy Computing MP2100

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 12:22:25 EDT

on 5/2/02 9:15 PM, Sacha at sascha103_at_hetnet.nl wrote:

> I also have that strange little reset-bomb (I will get rid of it later).

I find it quite useful. On those occassions that I can, I prefer that than
to use the button on the back. It is much more convenient. It's worth
holding on to.

BTW, I bought that strange case from them, and I must confess, that I'm
surprisingly pleased with it. It doesn't have any pockets, and is missing
the most important one--the cell phone pocket, but I find the quick and easy
access to the Newt, and the pen loop in the outside are very nice, as is the
flap for access to the top PC card. The only down side is the hole for the
power switch. It's not optimally placed, but it serves the function.

I have decided that the case they are selling was custom made for the same
people who they bought the Newtons from. The back has an elastic strap that
is _not_ a belt loop, but rather a loop to hold your hand. I suppose it's
for those who are spending a lot of time in data entry. That little loop
makes the Newton more secure in your hand, and I find it quite useful, both
when writing, and when carrying it around the city. It was well worth the
$19 I paid for it. And they also served me well.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland