Re: [NTLK] [OT] eMac Pricing... [OT: beer]

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:57:05 EDT

Yeah, I'm going down May 17th to the 20th...my winter
stock is depleted and I want to see how the new
brewery is doing. They built an organic brewery in
Grandy, just north of the Outer Banks on the mainland.
BTW, they also ship their beer if you are a club
member: http://www.weepingradish.com/beer.htm
Ed (Oans, zwoa, drei, Gsuffa)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Michael Wittmann <wittmannmichael_at_mac.com> wrote:

> So, Ed, you live close enough to the Weeping Radish
> to go there and pick
<snip>

=====
- Arthur C. Clarke -