[NTLK] [Announce] Son of Ultimate Newton Taking Submissions

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 08:11:28 EDT

We have gotten our script to behave nice. :)
So we are pleased to announce that This Old New'ts "Son of Ultimate=20
Newton" page is accepting submissions to the pages.

We have entered over 200 of the old links and have about the same to go.=20=

(this may take a while as we are checking all old links manually) We=20
have entered a few new sites ta boot.

If you haven't visited in a while the new collection is in a "Yahoo=20
styled" portal with searchable categories with descriptions etc.

Come check it out. Submit your sites, or your favorite sites.

Keep the Green =99=A9
Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.com